Monday, March 24, 2014

CRAIGSLIST MONDAY: ST. LOUIS

I almost want to drive to St. Louis just for their Craiglist items...


Set of brass tables, a steal for $100..



Love the base of this one...



This mirror would look great painted...





Not a steal but you can never go wrong with danish leather chairs...


So cute and very palm beach regency...


Pretty...


Priced well...


You know I love elephants and these 2 are adorable...


I'm pretty sure this is by Maitland Smith...


Someone grab this quick...


I've never seen a demilune lucite table before...
Lucite table - $125 obo


Pair of loveseats with caning...
2 Italian Couches - $100 each


Happy Monday!

15 comments:

Tiffany Leigh said...

Can we just discuss how ridiculously good all of these items are priced at? That lucite demilune is KILLING me.

Vel Criste said...

Love the lucite table and that huge brass coffee table!

Jennifer @ Dimples and Tangles said...

Lots of good things to offer! That chandelier is gorgeous!

Brittany said...

Wow what great finds!!! All that brass is fabulous and I could use that lucite table in a million places!

Unknown said...

Oooh, that hurt a little. Such beauty, so far away! I love that coffee table.

Unknown said...

Wow, great stuff! Love that lucite demilune and that pair of cane sofas. Even the fabric is cute!

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

You are so good! That bamboo mirror is my favorite.

Unknown said...

ohhh love the MCM leather sling chairs!!!!!! Hope youre doing well Charmaine! xo Nancy

Gwen, The Makerista said...

Great finds!

Han @ Brooklyn DIY Designs said...

The lucite table! and those couches would make great daybeds!

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

Good gracious you are good!!! So much good stuff I don't know which one to email first. I'll let you know what I get. :)

My Interior Life said...

I know all CLs go through phases, but this just isn't fair. Nashville's CL has been really lame lately. These are all awesome! Now, who lives in SL? Oh, Elizabeth from Little Black Door. She needs some of this stuff surely?!

Albertina M. Cisneros said...

so good!! Those first tables are amazing!

celine said...

OMG. A road trip really makes lots of sense.

Tobe | BIA said...

whoa. STL is so much better than KC!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails