Thursday, April 29, 2010

BATHROOM REDESIGN

We are thinking of redoing our main bathroom.
Here are my inspirations...

decor pad


Sarah Richardson 

I am loving black and white + splash of color(maybe green) +  touch of gold

So far,  I have...


a vanity very similar to this that I got at Homegoods.

and remember this vintage find?


Yup!  Took it home with me and might use it for this project.

I think the key though is finding the right wallpaper...


Liking this...




My favorite now...







I thought I wanted to do floral but...






I have zero experience with wallpaper(planning a DIY) so I wanted to get the removable kind.  All are from sherwin-williams easychange.

Decisions, decisions.

What do you think?  Which one is your favorite?







6 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohh, I can already tell I'm going to love your bathroom! Talk about an amazing fine your vanity! I like your wallpaper options - like # 1 its bold and grapic.

and # 5 - can't go wrong!

Maureen Stevens said...

can't wait! I love wallpaper in small spaces,your guests will be happily surprised. And that mirror is fabulous...are u going to paint it?

charmaine said...

Maureen, I'm liking the gold right now but we'll see...

Dayka Robinson said...

i love your mirror!!! the vanity is fabulous, too. i think any really graphic black & white (wit good contrast) would look great. i'm super excited about your makeover.

glad i found you again!

ashlina {the decorista} said...

my vote is the 2nd to last photo. its very graphic and i think would look really good with that fab mirror.
great choices hun!

Jesse said...

That mirror is crazy awesome. It reminds me of something from the US Mint (I'm apparently very influenced by eagles. hahaha). I also like that vanity--it's super modern. I actually got my vanity from Modern Bathroom online. Had no idea that Homegoods had the goods. Maybe you can also find a few things at MB--they were inexpensive and had a lot of modern things.

http://www.modernbathroom.com/bathroom-accessories/default.aspx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails